Accounts and Contacts Data Quality
- ConversationalCRM has support for determining the quality of your accounts and contacts.
- On the account popup it shows, using stars, the quality of this account data and the average of the quality of the account’s contacts.
- On the contact popup it shows, using stars, the quality of this contact data.
- All the parameters for determining the quality of both accounts and contacts are configurable.
- You configure the number of stars and the rules for each level.
- ConversationalCRM has built-in tools for cleaning your account and contact data.
- You can determine duplicates in both your accounts and contacts using sophisticated matching algorithms.
- The algorithms you can select includes sounds like, starting with and contains.
- For contact names, ConversationalCRM uses a synonym dictionary for matching first names.
- You merge the found duplicates by using a form which displays the fields for all duplicates, allowing you to choose the field value most appropriate.
Email Address Validation
- ConversationalCRM has built-in tools for checking the validity of email addresses.
- email addresses can be checked at three levels, syntax errors, domain existance and mailbox existance.
- ConversationalCRM also allows you to check and mark email addresses after a bulk email shot, by checking the non-delivery returns.